Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 18, 2009



Happy Birthday Ee Lain/Gen's Sea Lion

Finally my sea lion turn legal~~

Happy Sexy 18th!!

My dear sea lion, i will miss u very much...finally my sea lion grown up and turning legal de..I miss those times making fun of u and playing with my sea lion. I still love my phrase

Gen: Sea Lion!! I throw u back to the Antarctic ocean then u know! bluek ><"
Ee Lain: BLUEK ><" herm i still can survive u jelly fish sure let me eat you already..

We really had lotsa funs together wei...i love to hug her and disturb her..i love to touch her hair tho haha...eh excusseee mua..i am aint lesbian its just loving my sea lion..
.*super duper cute weii*

The day Ee Lain's Birthday

Before our celebration, we were having presentation on performing arts and culture, since we were kinde free well watcha say camwhore okieee?
mun,josh chew and gen
de olden golden times

arrr oooopsy alien!!
retards
next to me is earnest haha look darn farny weii!!
nice hair josh
i love this pic
eeekkkk =P
so BLUE~~
LOL wei so farny
*spot me*
^^
last pic of us

CELEBRATION TIME~~
Hapieeeee Birthday ee lain
make a wish

I love u ee lain~~

*G.E.T.L.C.L.S* forever!

Our business communication presentation~~Lovin those times together

No comments: