Nuffnang

Friday, January 22, 2010


Les Ballets Grandiva's
Men In Tutus

I missed the show last year. Luckily, have it this year again...

My ratings : 9.5/10

- Its a ballet comedy, super hilarious *thumbs up*
- I love the expressions
-The glittery make ups re supper awesome!! Gosh u wouldn't believe it they are guys!!
-They are super pretty... *damn coool*
- I just love those guys, with muscular body, super hawwwt!!
- I drool lots of the time over this guy's super perfect calf muscles *@.@*
- Lotsa energy, stamina and sweats going on with the show
- If you don't know anything about ballet, u would be impressed with their movements,postures,choreography, the jumps,splits, pirouette, grand jette and lotsss
- I was jumping on my seat most of the time, i just cant sit still,laugh and clapped lik nobody's business
-The crowd was abit slow moeee because those fantastic jumps and dance moves they don't know how to appreciate mesmerizing it, not even a whistle or clap? (-0.25)
- The swan lake, the swan i think he wasn't that strong enough, not enough energy going on
(-0.25)
- It inspired me, i just love live theater especially dance (ballet)
- Overall, no regrets!! I love it!! drooolllsss..

Tadaaa~~~
Pictures =)


The ticket


The theater
When the show start no camera or video

BUT

i manage to snap the finale bow
*claps claps*

*awesome ppl awesome~~*

After that,

Carmen & I ran down to snap pic with them..

bravoo..
FYI, they are mens.

carmen u re taller than tat dude

Isn't he adorable?
One of the swan lake's performer

pheww witt~~

The most sexayy, he loves to pull down his top and expose his shoulder for show/pic hehe

he deserve kissy kissy..

hahah that dude is funny...

aiyer he is blushing lookin at me..
then i also shy shy, duno wat to do..
so i didn't "choi" him

look he merajuk de hahaha
nvm i sayang back

then

the bad guy jealous

he also sked hahaa

mun mun's turn..

The swan, princess hehe

i wana ur signature =)

holding his boobies ><"


They look the same, nvm i thought i haven't snap pic with them.
*Take 2*

*Take two*

After the show, we were waiting for Mun Mun's mum to fetch us hehe

Okie good night~~

Tomorrow morning, i will be going on a holiday hehhee...

I just love holidays =), Currently, HK will be winter time, so i can't swim there. To me every holiday we got activities like swimming, snorkeling, adventures, outdoors

This time, it will be sight seeing, shoppink and more shoppink =)

No comments: