Nuffnang

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lunchie


I had dim sum lunchie with them at Jin Sun, puchong.
It was supa random chatting with yi rui, so yeah planned for lunchie =)
Its funn tho lol
So much of craps n coolness..
I feel so L
But in Taylor i feel so "C"

Its okie *inside joke*
Goshh i soo damn wannn to study there wei...
Gahh nvm chill breathh...2 more years & i am done =)

Finished my business at DSL, straight to Taylors.
Meeting up with Kah Jun & Yi Rui
While waiting for Ivy to fetch us =)

Yi Rui & Gen

I'm thinking of u

Told cha we's Cool *winks*
Check out my sunnies..
I got 2 ( one big n one mini brooch)
Lovin my access..

Here we re at Dim sum..

Like her sexy smile =)

My partner in crime *jk* cant wait for sleepover lahh =)

Ah Mak : Oii in public weih, summore in dim sum place.
Me & Ivy: gahh potong-nya..

Ivy & Yi Rui

sweeet sweet couple

Kissing Kitty's ...
Its aint a dick, a tail.. quoted Ivy..
LOLX..

Can u feel the love?
*likes*

ummm no experience lehh..

I tried my best lol

He grabs it and show me his skill

Ah mak: Nahh..dayummm~~ lol

So much of funn huh?
Expert wei..

Oh YeAhhh... that was a fun 2 hrs of lunchie =) *coolies*

Nice ride huh?

Ketchup soon peeps..
Gonna MIA

No comments: