Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Deal

I am not the person who can deal well with losses.
I still cant accept the fact that i lost my touch n go and smart tag. its not just the big amount of money, but i have an eagerness to find out who is that culprit, as i still have the receipt.
Reported my lost and i hope too see what could be done by the authorities.
If its a drug addict, please go start a new life, its not worth it to be in that shit hole where u get resentment,despised and disgusted by the communities.
If its an asshole for the sake of being so cheapo and just want to steal people's stuff just to save cost, please think of karma. You have no idea how much i had curse this asshole.
Its about how sentimental i am, where i am always using it 24/7, traveling a lot and i always go trough tolls without exceptions. If its heavily jammed i have alternative usage of using just the smart tag or touch n go. Its just so sentimental to me that i been using it for years, going through lots of hustle..
What is mine, is mine, i will try to protect it.
Gahh i m just so upset about it even its been a week.
Sleep deprived due to this matter.

Sometimes there are things that has replaced the old and sentimental ones, it just don't easily satisfied me.
Anyways, I believe in karma.

No comments: