Nuffnang

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year 09!!

Isn't dat real quick? now year 2009 has begun gotta start a new fresh year with lotsa stuff n work 2 do.

I didn't celebrate new year with friends or any outings. Resting at home,recovering from flu,fever n terrible sore throat. Feeling very ill since Christmas eve mass,there's this couple reserved a space 4 another couple when they sit next beside me oh my i can't breath at all. They really stink with tobacco smoke. As if before they enter for mass they smoke or eat or chew de whole pack of cigarette. Yeah i felt real ill after mass.

Went back home after mass,open all my presents. Fun le received wonderful presents..thx thx thx...

Yeah i took lots of random pics wth cheryl on 22 dec,its de night of Kenny's Christmas party...as usual la we wil take lotsa pic when we really feel n look gud gud... de party was great. Lots of fun n i enjoyed myself of course!




cheryl enjoying herself



all abt us in pics...

No comments: