Nuffnang

Thursday, December 18, 2008

At last ppl!! i m back...i came back wth back ache everywhere every parts of my body oh my! bruises all over my leg oh my!! n my hands re tanned den eva n friggin allergies re comin bck wad am i allergic too?it kills my mood when i gotta go out n look gud!

De cause of my bruises re de rough outdoor game organised by my cousins. Its fun le i guess i put lots of efforts on teamwork,cheerin ppl up,supporting each other,lots lots of screamin shoutin n lots 2 support my team. Haha i chnge de game policy but its fun la ha...crawling on ground,playing captain ball,water ballon,n squezing out water frm yr wet clothes or hair 2 fill in a botel. I had fun.

We had workshop n stuff la abt time management i was lik WHAT WHAT? OMG? but i learn someting la in cantonese,its a cantonese workshop. Lucky i m nt really 100% banana,cheryl said i m 99.9% banana...yes la yes la haha

Oh yea we went for flyin fox oh my ppl if u re scared of height plz ply this outdoor activity u will overcome ur fear. N we went for de high rope! at 1st i felt i'm brave enough n it looks lik an easy task. Oh my its killin my nerves n bittin it 2 bits n u will sweat n shiver 4 a while. U gotta have good body balance n never look down. I gotta concentrate on my balance so who ever hu talks 2 me or supporting me i was lik "ppl shuttt up" or i would ignore them la. Very bad la me yeah i noe la but put ur feet into my shoes ok. In de end dey understan y i ignored them. In de end phewwwwww it ended actually i had fun wth such nice experience.

I think i knew what i m allergic to. I hugged de treeeeeeee!! when i m in my fears. Only my hands! OK i m so not gonna hug any trees any more! wad i love mother nature n tis is wad i get frm ur treess oh no

Oh yea at nite i went 4 jungle tracking,was awesome wei. U can c de stars so clear in de jungle middle of no where. N de creepy noises at night too bad i m nt dat sked la ha. Its my 1st time experience exploring de jungle at night its cool.

Bye ppl i gtg sleeeep nw...wohoo outing tmr wth team 07 its christmas shoppin time...bye



No comments: