Nuffnang

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Exams are finally over oh gosh...lucky wei...was freakinly worried n stressed all day long till exam is over. Finally was so relieved. Even though exams are over there are so many up coming events that kept me really buzy not much of breaks.

Now i m gonna packed all my stuff prepared n get ready 2 go shoppink wth Sonia, lots lots stuff 2 get prepared. So gona have personal time wth her since it been quite a long time we hadnt chatted personally. Lots of gossips... hehe tonight lu...

Getting my stuff packed 4 tmr jungle trekking wo huu felt connected 2 de beautiful scenery agn. Its been quite some time i last went 4 jungle trekking was abt dec 08...so yeah gonna be fun

Fri,Sat n Sun will be as buzy as usual. Sun gonna hve cafeteria sales in SIC. After dat got outtin gonna relax chill n bond bond wth my church frens my best buddies...oh gosh miss them so much..

gona go shopPink so tatata....

No comments: