Nuffnang

Sunday, April 19, 2009

OMG I M STARTIN 2 MISS MY 07 TEAM,gfs and lots wei...dats so random n yeah i missssss it! hope 2 bond bond wth them soon...they are so apart of my life before coll start...after coll start new stuffs 2 experience n life is so fun. Im aint dat funny n crazy wthout em lol....live ur life yeah yea yeeee....


sweet 16 
de LOLsss

gerry,cher,grace (tripple G's)
miss u guys 

COLL FRENZ


TOP: ee lain,gen,tanya n carmen
BELLOW: lianne



us wth earnes n vege

carmen,lianne,ee lain,gen,tanya,wen wth our course coordinator ms ruma

so sunny le


de olden golden times wth us

celebrated shi ling bdy..in red box


Celebrated Wen SEXY 18!!

shenay,wen,lianne,tanya,gen,ee lain n carmen

de 7 ji mui...

papa,mama n lui lui
ME N BDY GURL...
 
Workin on sunway's
open day...

bar tender n ladies...

gen,symone,tanya,carmen n jenny
gan bei
overcome my fears,its my 1st time petting a snake

cheers..
me n my babe

test tubies..

smiles...
test tube n syringe


in de bar

During carnival Day



table talk quest
Gen : ni de mama ser nan or nui? 
John : chao yi ke ker yi jiang hua yu...

vege understand my mand lucky

darn funny wei...
sry my mand sucked...


PERFORMANCE PRAC

oh vege..

splits wth adrian


me n earnest


tatataz 

No comments: