Nuffnang

Sunday, January 23, 2011

High-Tops

I have seen all these Top #100 High-Tops last year
But i didnt have the chance to share it
So yeah, its funky and uh-mazing
Just gonna share a few.

Gucci Tokyo inspired

Made by gold, nahh~~ too much for my eyes to handle.



Dior Homme,love the straps.
Licorice-inspired kicks, YSL.

Chained high-tops, alexander mcqueen.


This is love, love the prints.

Lanvin leopard print high-tops.


Lavender lace sneaker

Married to MOB X Lacoste's Christian Louboutin-inspired kicks
Its cool, i love the scent tho


Daniel Reese customized sneaker,

you are not kidding me right?

I think Jack Dorsey would be proud to wear em.

Rick Owens Antonioli

This pair is limited to 40 pairs in the world.


Paint splashing


I think its cool,

Apple, what do you think?

Since you love white =)

Jeremy Scott's teddy bear,adidas.

Super chiooo...



Teddy says buhh byee..

The pink is just sooooo chioooo..

No comments: