Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kinky Night

Bonjour =)

Our kinky night was before christmas, it was a well last minute plan to do a lil girly get together moments.

We lunch, shop, dinner, slept over, camwhore, shop, pool & booze..

All dolled up and ready for our foursome dinner.

Miss them truck loads <3

All about us

Porky Porky

Came back home to camwhore lol!!

Wahh after helping me to put lipstick, here they come kissing me
Awww much lovessss....
So blessed!

I can't help falling in love liao.
Elvis Presly

Love this view of mine, yi rui is a talented photographer. No joke.

Ladies, here's our bailey's and vodka. Its love okay! my fav!
Owh we bought a few carton of chocolate milk and orange juice before we head back.

Our mak nek nek preparing our first cup.
Gosh we even played card games, super high wei.

Not enough of kisses, oh yeah.

Ready ladies?
1st round - Gen & Cheryl VS Ivy & Yi Rui

We won!! wootz and loser must down our "special juice" that we will prepare.
Super KAO i tell you.

2nd round- Gen & Yi Rui VS Cheryl & Ivy

Sigh we lost! FYI, yi rui play pool super pro when she drunk. Thanks to me the last black ball which i had a chance, didnt get in. Feeling so tipsy liao.

So yeah we had to down, what cheryl and ivy made for us. Super super kao, my 3rd sip i feel like puking liao. I did puke haha! i sucked thanks =)
Lol after i puke, Yi rui puked after looking at my puke.
Sooo funny lol!

Gen's style..

Yes i died the earliest
Aww gen sleeps like a baby.
So disappointed, the girls expected to see me in more high action, can't believe i slept so early!
Since i started working, i slept so early about 10pm. That's why lor.
Excuses! haha

Fyi: They camwhore with me while i am sleeping lol!

Miss u girls like truck loads!

2nd round sooon!!

No comments: