Nuffnang

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Feeelin chillex deeee... weheeee

on wed i gt a full day of WTH day man...mood was swingin up n dwn lik a see-saw, my head so gonna burst 4 dat 2 hrs b4 math exam i was lik IM GOIN 2 GG.COM wthhhhh...

phew after math exam at 5.10, left coll at 5.50 was real tiring de summore ned 2 jam at sj for freakin long... wad de heck is wth dat freakin old asshole aunty tryin 2 b a road bully...signal out de,she gave her way n speeded, wana kiss my ass n yet flash lights? so i cock-stared at her la...if i m feelin damn ganas so gonna gg.com her mann...uhh shit those reckless drivers mann...so gonna hell no kissin ppl ass de...sked d...

after ballet came back arnd 10.30 ++, prepared 2 study at 11pm...de whole day was drop dead freakin tiring n stress n my brains re killin me d yet i stil ned 2 struggle 2 study n focus. Feelin lik breakin dwn n knockin out anytime soon at 1.36am text my babe n told her i feel lik cryin de..i studied but i feel so incomplete...i feel lik i didnt memorise mych.

cant take it anymore went 2 sleep...den wana wake up at 4am. Before i sleep was real worried n prayed myslf 2 sleep,hopin God 2 wake me up too...LOL!!Text a fren of mine 2 wake me up at 4am...he did call my other fon its in de bag n silent lol...set my alarm but i off it lol mannn...didnt ans his miscalls lol man...nxt dy i woke up i was lik WTH?? 6am d...

I didnt regret havin dat extra 2 hrs of sleep...worth it... nxt mornin my brains are feelin more energized, pull it through and yes i did it...felt dat finals re way easier den de topic test 2...

*coolies* tmr last paper business communication!! wehee lol haven't study at all...gonna glance through my notes 1st den tmr memorise everything tmr 2pm paper can la can la...

FRI DAY.. night weheee...so gonna plan 4 my nxt week holls breaks man so much stuff 2 doooo~~

*chillex* wad a crazy hectic 2 weeks mannn...so much of ups n dwn and aint no mountain high enough LOL!!

eating n shoppink really an instant distress...

lol on mon stil can shop n lunch wth babes...bought accessories agn, phew instant relieved from stress...likey likey de access...increasing input of gen's collection

hey~~ even we had those time chillex out 4awhile..we did head back 2 coll quick quick 2 study in de library...borrowed lots of books n its freakin heavy...1st time me n babe feelin so geeky lol!!

i gt a feelin dat i m hungry nw...so gonna MUNCH MUNCH~~ tata

No comments: