Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm trying to move on, i wana be like hw i used to be last time, keeping myself busy with the hectic schedule 24/7 and working my ass of til i m dead tired or till i broke down just to forget all we had. But, the flash backs and memories we built holds me back and its hard for me to move on.

Its been weeks i dun feel de gen lik i used 2 b, de crazy,hilarious n outgoing personality,
where re u?
I need to take a deep breath,wana breath the breeze of the ocean breeze wth my eyes closed and think if i continue to hurt myself is it worth it? There are more beautiful things and ppl who cared about you and do appreciate for what u have done are around me. I just need to wake up! learn to appreciate things that are right in front of my eyes now.

I feel tat i m fated to fall for someone till i will get hurt in de end,de painful process keeps repeating. Yet i am trying to be strong and sustain my strength 2 move on. Hopes and Chances given, just kept me waiting and my faith is fading away which i dont feel like facing the truth anymore. Putting efforts feels so useless and not worth it when you are not exactly being appreciated.

I could say that it is my real 1st love, i never had love a guy that long (2years including nxt mnth) and de feeling is always there keeping inside my heart, unconditional love yet silence.

Emo, Laugh, Dream, Blush, Cried, Happy,Sad over and over you i had gone through before.
De promises u made, u didn't grant it.
Prove to me dat u would love me more den i do, but i dont feel it.
Wish you would be by my side every time when i'm sad, you're not there for me.
Wish you would care for me more, felt hopeless.
Wish you would spend time with me more, dare not ask for more.
Waiting for you replies, felt disappointed in de end.
Hope that u would have more commitment in this rltship, felt disappointed too.

Its hard and difficult.
Gonna lost hopes on guys.
Don't wana b in love.
Don't wana get hurt anymore.
Cuz of u, i never really fall for any other guys only you.
Promise tat i wouldnt nt be with you agn, yet i fall for u agn and i cant help it.
I just love being with you cuz i feel comfortable and loving the companionship we had.

Gen,its nt too late. U can emo all u want, splurge all u want to make urslf happy and do wad eva i wan just 2 b happy,n eat all u want nt to think abt de calories, but when the time 2 let go u will definitely will.
Time is all it takes 2 recover.

-superwomanesss-

No comments: