Nuffnang

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weheee my wish came true!!! its sat night mannn, of course i dun wana stay at home... cheryl suddenly called me n say dat she gt de extra ticket 4 mtv world stage! i was lik wahhhh omg man quickly bath n rushed there!! sowie nek u gotta wait 4 an hr 4 me so sowie! i ned 2 bath badly cuz i really stink badly,taught ballet 4 almost 5 hrs...n de ball of my foot is killin me badly cuz gotta wear dat 1 inch++ heel 2 teach...


Wah spontaneous me likey!!
i love u nekkk!!


the ticket!


Uhhhh in de event de one i loved most is pixie lott!!! super coolies!! mama do!! uh oh uh oh!! super hawwt! she sang boys like girls and mama do!

the pic below,look lik avril lavigne...

Then de hoobastank!! de song i like most the reason!!

The american rejects...uhh darn rock gila mann...aku gila likey!! super high! love the song it ends tonight,i wana,real world and gives u hell!

his tatoo so yeng man!

it was so awesome mannn,even its real si beh omg hot man n sweatin lik omg man! but stil coolies worth it juz wana rock n hve fun mann...oh yea they hve boys lik girls n malaysian band and others too...lazy wana name all of em...

went wth cheryl,wei wei and kenny...

typically us =)

oh need 2 sleep d...so late!! umm wah my babe (carmen) so smart wei help me 2 schedule my nxt week holls plans d four times a week got sumtin happening wth em!! eh dun forget babe ladies night darlin!! wahh cant wait cant wait...gonna fly high high d...wtv mannn i si beh beh tak han de weheeee~~ =)

No comments: