Nuffnang

Sunday, March 28, 2010

HoneyMoon @ Puchong Boulevard

As usual real uber hot sunny days, i was craving for some thing cold (deserts). Nek also wanted something cold.
So we tried honey moon, they even have RT bakery which is one of my fav bakery, i still prefered ss15 RT. More fresh and More customer =P


I ordered Mix Fruit Loh
Guess what??
IT is freakin disgusting
Did i ordered pan mee for desert?
And suddenly eating pan mee for the next few days is a big NO NO after eating this.

*look at my face*
so reluctant to eat it..

wah lehh disgusting muchh...
geli wei..

never ever eat in honey moon please lol
so turn off..

I miss KTZ (kei tak zek) @SS2

wahh i miss eating deserts there!! Its even 100000x better than honey moon!
memories muchh~~

I still remember, after tutoring/prac maths with gie in his hs we went for deserts at night.
Yummyy muchhh...

Guess both of us like dim sum too? lol i like~~~



No comments: