Nuffnang

Sunday, March 28, 2010

DAY OUT with G.E.T.L.C.L.S

-1u @1pm

Its been such a long time since we girls really had our girly bonding and chit chats
So we decided to had it on One of the Fridays @1 u..

We were all hungrayyyy...
So we decided to eat at Dragon-I, We girls have super duper big appetite for that particular day.
It was more to a FOOD MARATHON instead of doing our normal girly shoppink.


group pichaa
tanya,shenay,carmen,lianne & gen
siu long pau
*yummy*
shared with my babes

our yam

my barley ginko desert.
I didn't have appetite to eat noodles but my babes did.

After we paid our bill..
Lianne suggested to try Padington House of Pancake.
Which is our 2nd restaurant after eating in Dragon-I.

nay nay

=)
Pot Of Gold =P
yummy!!!

Treasure Box
*my all time fav*
=P

Choco & Banana
Not bad but very filling..

After chit chatting, we went for anlene bone density check up.
From above, it look lik blood donation campaign, shenay laugh at me lik hell.
She ask me to donate milk instead lol!
Well, my result for bone density fall into the negative category, but it was still in the green zone stil safe =P
My bones are not that fergile, i'm quite strong tho. Real Good Stamina. LOL

Pic taken in de Loooo..

Gen & tanya
Gosh my hair is so uber long..

Hehehe Our 3rd place to eat at Shilin Taiwan Delights...
This time nay nay craved for something salty..
First time i heard someone craved for salty food..
I am always craving for sweet and sour food =P

Our seafood tempura.

XXL chicken..
how can we not resist such awesome crispyness lol..

yum yum..

i look so ganas here lol..
hehe ^^


Our 4th and last stop!
hehe
We ate the whole day and feeling a lil thirsty and heaty after eating fried food.
So we decided to drink leong cha ^^

sweeet =P

Gan Bei
rm1.30 each

mun & gen

Nya & Nay =P

*BURRRPPPSS*

oopsy hehehehe...so full... till i didn't eat dinner LOL...
It was fun babe to have u guys around..
We shall do it more often..
I wana meet u babes more often too..
Miss u Babes Sooo Much..

No comments: