Nuffnang

Sunday, March 28, 2010



LUNCHIE WITH BABES AT WHITE

-18/3/2010
- 10am-12pm break
-After my eng test

After class, met up with my fav babes for lunchie at my ex-coll which i miss damn alot. Tanya's bf (daxmin) drove us to sunway coll back gate for Chicky Rice!! I been craving for such a longggggg time! Its been like 3 months since i last ate there.

my all time fav
siu kai, kai pai =P
&
ling gau tong
&
the chili is uber yummieee too..

dearest sea lion, gen & tanya =)

darlin mun mun & nay nay bay beh ^^

*lovely couples*
couple 1: Daxmin and Tanya <3

Couple 2: Theng Seng & Lee Wen <3
-lianne poser only..

wehheee~~~
nostalgia moments
the old times 7 of us eating chicky rice with 9091! <3
siting here silence for a minute, reminiscing how much i miss this place lik HELL YEAH ALOT..
So much of memories..
I could even rmb gie,ken & earnest hanging out for a drink after printing our notes
Our gang 9091 gossiping session while eating chicky
ahh~~ awesome muchh..

G.E.T.L.C.L.S
i miss u babes sooo muchhieee <3

haha titanic much for buying our micheal jackson..
i like this pic <3

Looking at this aunt & uncle.
We always talk about how lovely they are doing their soya bean business.
Such a lovely old couple, who sells soya bean with sweet smiles on their faces quite brighten up ur day. I always buy micheal jackson (soya bean + cin cau) before class for breakfast =)

it's really sweet seeing how loving they are..
People like these are the ones that stops me from giving up believing that true and everlasting love exists..♥
You can really see that despite their age, they look like they're enjoying what they're doing..
My guess is that it's cause they are doing this with each other..
And that's all that matters..=)
-carmen kong-


tadaaa~~
yummieee

Finally, we lepaked under the tree, was super funny the whole day i can't stop crapping like the usual me till my babes its like "gen u mensia-siukan us" LOL!!

EEEeeekkkk~~ i can't help it, just typically me, it was fun having them around me which i love my coll life in sunway to de maxxx...

I even bumped into nyit yang and Joshhyy macha =P

No comments: