Nuffnang

Monday, October 6, 2008

MAMMA MIA!!

I watched mamma mia d...nice le,its similar to de sound of music,very musical and many oldies song..I like it very much.De song dat i loved most was honey honey,sung by Amanda Seyfried very cute le.

HONEY HONEY HOW HE THRILLS ME UHUH HONEY HONEY,

HONEY HONEY NEARLY KILLS ME AH-HAH HONEY HONEY,

I HEARD ABOUT HIM BEFORE,

I WANT TO KNOW SOME MORE,

AND NOW I KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN...

HE'S A LOVE MACHINE!

OH HE MAKES ME DIZZY!

Great news for fans of mamma mia! The star is having a special ticket giveaway or u could buy it for de best-selling West End musical,which will be staged at the Istana Budaya in KL frm dec 17 to jan 1...Most probably i'll be going since i like it.
Mamma mia here i come again..my my...

Date n time

Price


Nek,if u're reading tiz wan come wth me ar? we go 2geder geder k? since me n u oso lik lotsa musical and sentimental songs...

This picture potrays a balletrina n korean pose...cute bo?

1 comment:

Boo! said...

alo! dropping by! You seriously wanna go to the musical? =D