Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A 20% for me?

Tuition with Jia...Jia's full name was Leong Jia Hui...Actually i realised that i'm the 1st person who called her Jia since form3 then she did realised that many ppl started calling her jia haha...she named me Gen too..Now there are a few classmates who called me Gen mostly. I remember Pn Seriati,Pn Yong,Pn Cheah,Pn Tan,Lots Form3 tuition teacher,Pn Radziah address me as Marie my 2nd name...I'm used to it.

K
nw bck 2 de tuition with Jia,we talked sumtin sumtin den i asked her y suddenly she said sorry 2 sum1 4 de past n i mumbled y u din say sorry 2 me oso,actually she did too abt sum past incident i was jokin then she replied me "sorry lo...what you want i buy for you?" I don't keep grudges between us cuz there's nothing worth to keep it than my precious friendship.Just Forgive and forget."I not that rich lik ur ... so dun choose so expensive"she asked .Well i'm aint dat "GrEeDy" so i replied "i want ur heart" so touching rite haha. Well she replied ok i will give 50% for my family 30% for her ken n 20% for me ONLY no others woo...Jia real or not,later u find new best fwen than my 20% share from ur heart give 2 her lo hor?My heart was filled 100% for God,Family,07 team(22members),Jia and Ginger. N also love for each one that matters in my life.

After shauyin (one of my close fwen since form2 shifted school) i started 2 mix with Jia n eventually sit next to her n be real close friend n Suzanne was there 2 encourage n help us in our studies she did help us lots. Form 3 i had lots of fond memories with Jia n Suzanne. We struggled,study together,help each other,joke,have fun,n lots.

Year 2007,Suzanne went to pure science stream.From that year we didn't talk n chit chat much,no outings too how pathetic...should bond back together. So,me n Jia was in acc class together its been 4years we're in the same class n we'hve been sitting together for 3years.Actually i never felt bored sitting next to her even though during exam fever we didn't talk much just stoned there n doing our own stuff.

1 thing that touched my heart this year was an essay given by our eng teacher de tittle was "Describe ur friend u adore most" if i'm not mistaken abt the tittle. She wrote abt me haha i read half-way only. What she wrote? She wrote that she trust me as her friend n treat me as her best friend since form3. I taught her English and eventually she improved. Good Job. Definitely we will aim for A1 for SPM yeah. Yeah so our secondary school life will end n hopefully Jia n Me will continue 2 cherish the friendship we had. These past few weeks i dunno y suddenly we 're that close n started talking n gossiping lots...But when it comes 2 study we'll concentrate n focus.

Lots more to blog about her.I will continue next time and wth our poser picture...

Last thing to type i won't be blogging after this one,N i will continue after 3December...Wo hoo after SPM there're so much activities has been planned n full of FUN n FREEDOM n jux enjoy DECEMBER TO DE max

CIAOZ...



BUH BYE

No comments: