Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wad a day

Yesterday,mum brought me 2 de salon 2 wash hair n do sum blow dry curls...N it took me 2hr n 30 min 2 wash n do curls wth 2 hairstylist 2 do it uh...pullin my hair ere n dere. N dat salon i was their customer since i was form 1 til tdy. Nt bad le.Washed my hair wth Schwarzkopf brands,smells nice...

Taadaaa....
Me n "ta cher",i m so used to called her "ta cher" its lik having a big sis to called "ta cher". Its nek(cheryl) big sis. Meet her almost everyweek.She's intelligence dat it doesnt look lik her or suit her personality n de way she dress n de charm in her....Cant call "ta cher" for 10months,missing her le,she went Cambridge University,UK...n her profile was brilliant wth de certs n qualification n offers frm lotsa university....real smart all her life is all A's.Haha aaron lee has kinde a task 2 do was research y do ppl re born intelligent dat dey dun even hav 2 study til dey re stress lik hell? even last minute study still can get A?OMG? I gotta reall push n stress n long duration of hours n pain in my butt til i really make it through. When my result re out i get real frustrated n disappointed even though i get 27/40 for my econs objective paper...N i dun copy ppl answer since form3 or receive any other school trails paper 2 get high scores.Its my effort n i do not help my competitors .It doesnt make sense by helping dem?Wad if their scores re lik higher den us when v gave dem de right answer?U wil regret tellin.Since form 3 i realise dat i hated wasting time doin nuisance n striving 4 my goals n aims 4 life n i pull everyting through 4 my future.Its lik a big bang on my head dat tells me my future re important i dun wana end up bein useless.Dats de time i change so much n i compete wth suzanne,she challenged me real hard!

Dats all 4 nw...tataz

No comments: