Nuffnang

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Night out

After my "abt shoe stuff" post at de bellow...dat was lik 5.40pm n i m supposed to get ready 4 dinner at nite must reach at Bangsar village at 6.30 n leave de house at 6pm...mostly gurls take their own sweet time to do their hair,make up n dressing quite a long time...tiz was de 1st time i quickly bath,dress up n more gurly stuff abt 15 min wow..dat was quick...was in a real hurry...By de way to Bangsar went 2 fetch my cousin along too...

Met up wth my grandma's bro's wife(my Kam po) n aunt n uncle at bangsar village's Korean BBQ. That restaurant owned by my aunt (Michelle) bf's parents,n they are Koreans. Her bf speak fluent Eng i didn't thought dat he couldn't speak Eng perhaps broken eng. De food was great,lots lots of varieties, ordered lots,tried de traditional Korean dishes...real full... had Korean ginseng soup,i didn't lik ginseng at all cuz its bitter but tiz time was sumtin diff. The first sip was lil bitter den later on was superb. N de chef was her bf's mum. Very friendly ppl. Enjoyed my dinner wth my beloved relatives n family n cousin...I think my cousin enjoyed de food too,don't u?Definitely will miss them.

cousin n me

=)

1 big happy family

I had watch tiz drama b4 "winter sumtin sumtin"

Gd nite ppl...so sleeeepy...tmr must wake up so so early in de morning aih...wad a day...panda me!

1 comment:

Laиcє said...

its winter sonata =.="