Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

All rite my graduation day was on de 1st november... lots of memories happened...so yeah lots of pictures...cool ones


All rite my graduation day was held on de 1st of nov...Lots of beautiful memories shud be cherished...So yeah grab de pics nw...
That's pn evelyn,stephanie aeria's mum


That's jun ving very nice guy...
Hey i met evelyn...
Nigel!!act cute

tiz is 1 of de cutest pic

Yee shien my form1 class mate

Jia jia...i m so gonna miss u...takin pic wth u was real fun yea

Tengah makan nie...jia snap tiz pic

Szu shen..my ballet class mate n oso skool fren

haha ken u look lik u had an urge 2 pee

Su jean a.k.a miss preety

my account teacher

wayney a.k.a ducky

de boys in my class

kuok xiong

yeah my class pic...we're graduated de...

top: ruz n eelena
bottom:mei ching,jia,me n hurul

hehe

jia n yanling she's smart

what's wth de fingers

seng hon,candy,yannie n eevon

tryin 2 cucuk sumtin


Me n yannie

sum1 took tiz pic of me

cheeseey

congrats amir


Grace seems 2 love de flash n de pic very muchy
Thats me on stage

cute le..gwen was lik IDK?

SMILES








K dats siti n xiang ping preety le...

AT LAST 5 LYCOS n other classes re graduated...yeah congrats...SPM OVER LIAO...



No comments: