Nuffnang

Saturday, December 6, 2008

On de 4th we took lots of beautiful memories at 1u chillin out there, you guys meant so much to me, loved de bond bond so much dat makes me crazy n hyper...

While chillin out at mcd 1st we were talkin n laughing,nick sat next 2 me n suddenly de chair broke IDK (i dun know) wad happen i took de pic... N he was kinde freak out n we gotta leave ASAP!

a broken chair at mcd


nick in pain

Then we went bowling,OMG so fun la u guys rock wei cheerin each other...grace so funny le she bowled de ball backwards almost hitting some1,i shud record le,but i was shocked n my eyes was staring at de ball..


that's grace

that's jared


Top:grace,ken,nick,maggie
Bottom: aaron.m,brian,ALXT n joshua

ALL ABT US!

YO

Lokin gud

De cool us...

Kisses any1

Lala pose..

smile

Goin wild..

Asses

OMG? Jared's signature pose

After chillin out til 8 den i ciaoz 4 party



After party went yumcha wth LC came back arnd amost 2.30++
De end of my day...

No comments: