Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

wohoo!!!! party lik a rockstar ppl

Tittle : wohoo!!!! party lik a rockstar ppl


Wah
~~~~ wad a relief wei finally exam over de, wohoo...10min to wait 4 de paper 2 b collected its lik hours to wait...we all cant b patience, Grace was lik makin squeaky noises...den i was shakin my leg
vigorously, scrible the table n my paper writing bye bye's n stuff,draw all de loves on de table makin noises, n oh my last day of school in SMK USJ 12...


This morning i was so nervous felt lik no confident cuz i am supposed to wake up at 2am n run through all my notes n memories all of it...i woke up at 6.34am n wonderin why my freakin alarm not workin. Went to school n really tried my best to put everythin in my head...it works with a prayer..lucky me,i manage to finish n do all...

After exam de most SYOK part,we all scream wei say yeah wohooo, the examiner say "jangan menjerit,jangan bising" we all ignored...hello its our gala time yeah...den we took pics with pn teo..i kissed grace n jia bye bye and tel em i m so gonna miss dem 2 death we will plan outings,grace reaction was shockin monockin her eye balls grew bigger den eva n her jaws drop lik WTH? haha and jia reaction she kinde scream a lil was shocked i guess haha...but nt hurul duno where she went d,i dreamed de day b4 exam dat i m gonna kiss grace,jia n hurul bye bye, so i made my dreams come true....i kissed a girl, i like it...kate perry-i kissed a girl...love dat song too...ppl i ain't freakin lesbo k...

Before our last paper dat was perdagangan paper 1,we camwhore ok din study at all...aiya a,b,c ice-kacang nia...from de toilet,to de staircase,to de canteen table,to de pond,to de hall,to de corridoor n where eva...we shud take at de gazebo too...lots of pic...GRACE faster le upload ha...

one of de best day of school days...ppl i m so gonna miss u seriously we had lots of crazy times,gossipin,laughin til rollin on de floor,playin,wackin n stuff...

yeah cool...one of de best MERDEKA years wei haha...

bye bye...lots lots poser pic we took before pd paper 1




jia,pn teo,me n grace

muacks 2 u all


above:yannie n jia
below:me,hurul n grace

so what? party ppl

crazy wei me n hurul

amir n me


we memang crazy 1

pui yee,mei ching grace,siti,farah,grace,hurul n me

i like this pose i suggested it
gonna miss u
so sweet la u guys
IDK wad am i doin haha

me n yannie


mei ching,me,hurul,jia n grace

No comments: