Nuffnang

Friday, April 2, 2010


Hapiee April Fool's Day~~

well, we decided to celebrate kean,lee wen and edmund's birthday =P

&

We're not fooling them tho..

I woke up soo early left my house at 7.30am, gotta fetch gie at Help by 9am, i jammed until my leg also numb already lol..
After that, we headed to ss15 to buy our cake at RT pastry, & waited for tanya to finish class at 10am.
Reach White @sunway,waited for everyone =)

RT pastry, choco mousse, i like tho =)

The wordings i wrote on a piece of paper for that lady to put on the cake tho,
it is supposed to be

Kean,Wend & Edmund

Love,
From all of us.

Look at the england error wei..

All babes were present =P
G.E.T.L.C.L.S

Yeaps!! 9091!!
Take 1
Take 2,

There's is no Take 3 cuz gie has a lil constipation prob tho..
gie gie
his smiley numb de..

One of the coolest gang in F.I.A =)
gie,ernest & josh..

my babes..
umm i was on de phone with ....lianne...lol

gen & mun with bday boy..

Us as a huge gang, is a lil distracting in the chicken rice shop, cuz so many ppl lol,
one by one entering the shop to our table.
kawaiii john & gen

josh chew
*kawaii*

gen and darling wen & mun

me n bdy boy,yew kean..
You Can do it! ^^

ready?
blow~~
=)
ohh no ken kena lol..

gie & gen
gen & ernest
*ooopsy hawwtt*

strike a pose bro,
**kawaii**

my darling nay nay..

de whole day i was quite tired tho, didnt sleep well & wake up so early lol
That why, he drove my car for the whole day lo..=)

lotsa epic moments in de car wei..
i can died laughing the whole time LOL..


~THE END~

No comments: