Nuffnang

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random Pics of me and ginger


Baby bwear and mama gen =)

since august 2008
-ginger
-baby bwear
-bie bie
-mei mei
-baby girl
-buh bieee
-waow waow..

lol lotsa nick name..but she knew its her mama calling lol..

mama~~ boooo~~~

i'm so swiepieee..

cute bo?
^^
2010

LuLLL~~

My babie bwear had been with me since form 2

I was so depressed over the lost of my ex-ginger, i rare her for 9years and some bloody fools decided to kidnap her when she was out by herself wee-wee-ing. The neighborhood around my area knew that was my dog, doing it's daily routines outside. But, ginger was very smart to return home herself and would wait outside. Suddenly, a bugger from don't know where decided to kidnap my dog for breeding i guess. Its an english Springer cocker spaniel. I cried for months and months and couldn't forget about ginger, till daddy was kind enough to understand my lost of a loved ones. He decided to buy a dog to replace my heartache from thailand through my uncle. My baby bwear is a mixed breed, poodle, terrier and a lil shih tzu. Well, at first i saw the dog, it was so shy and scared, aged 2 years old it didn't bark for a month or two, i thought the dog was mute, wanted to bring her to the vet to check why she never barked at all. So after a month or so, she was feeling more comfortable around us.


One day, a postman drop by for letters, i heard her bark once i was so happy that she could bark i even rang up to tell my dad about it lol. I think she had been abused before, cause when we bought her she feels so insecure around people she tend to hide wherever she could,but she was very protective over me, when my bro & sis had a rough play/act fighting she would bark,protect, and even bite my sister till she had visit a doc. After a few months having her around, i noticed that i'm allergic towards her, then came the ezema. It was so suffering having skin problems that i had to visit the doctor almost every week to get a steroid shots,pills and creams. My condition was so terrible added with stressed. Physically and emotionally stressed. My parents are even worried and decided to give it away. It was just plain decision but i knew they wouldn't give it away. Because of losing my previous dog, i had phobia/trauma of loosing my baby bwear each time she ran out, i started crying last time and would search for her. She's been a bad girl lately, always sneak out through the grills, looking for her bfs. Geezee.. Ohh grooming her once a week, was a fixed chore for an hour ++ bath,blow dry ,comb,pampering massage,treats and loves from me <3

I was so happy to have her around me <3
Its been 5 years++ having her around me, she gave me so much of joy more than anything, i love my baby bwear so muchieee...


a pic of a gold cocker spaniel, but it wasn't her. They look a like, pure breeds.

goshh i'm so tired...ZzzzZzzz

oh yeah me too i m tired tho, ballet the whole day gotta help my girls with their preparation before exam. =)
night~~

No comments: