Nuffnang

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Short Update

mon 13/4

- It was a pretty tiring day..
-I rest my eyes for 30min only, couldn't sleep at all due to anxiety & insomnia.
- So i was up all night memorizing my IT notes.
- Even my friend noticed that sudden huge eye bag popping out & straining my eyes the whole day.
- Had a long 6hr break, and we did something fun instead of studying.
-We took the advantage cuz its only 60 objective for marketing paper.
- I left the hall quite early, finished my paper within 50 min while the duration was supposed to be 2hrs
- 1st to leave the hall, my brain sudden jammed, straining too much, till i stoned reading a few quest
- I would say the paper was easy.
-Guarantee pass..hope to get an A.
-Course work report: Group: 73/100
Individual : 40/50 = 80% (A)
-Was really happy for my results including
-IT course work : overall individual and group : 28% / 40%

wed 15/4

- final day for my 1st sem
- I'm really scared of my english for business exam
-Its aint easy..
- Gotta applied so much of theoretical marketing studies into it
- Hope my result isn't crappy.. =(

thurs 16/4

-My girls are having exam, i had taught from primary to grade 6.
- Nervous much.. but wished them all the best with lots of love from teacher genevieve.
- It was so cute they forget the pianist name (Ms Yew), they wished the examiner thank u by saying " Thank You Mam & Thank U PIANIST"
- I almost fainted/died laughing lol...
- What i did was, helping the girls getting prepared for exam..
-Whole head to toe checked
-Gel,tie and comb with extra super hard gel and spray.
- Pin ribbons according to their identity colours
- It was fun tho..
- I LoVe BaLLeT =)
- I do enjoy classical music too.
-Well after their exam, they would be advanced into the next grades.
- Basically, i m getting myself to be prepared to teach them the dance & techniques.
- I'm on 1st sem break, but i will be very very very busy, i had to work & teach ballet.
- I wouldn't even be around having fun from mon to sun.
-Its okay everything has its sacrifice.

No comments: