Nuffnang

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunway's memoirs

all red =)
ms shanti our stats lecturer

bringing u sexy back
In the library wth babes
graduation day
Finally~~ we're graduated =)

Well, i am currently studying B.A Hons In Marketing, Uni Hertfordshire.
I miss sunway so damn much..
Worth every single cent paid for F.I.A
The facilities are so damn good..
Better studying environment
Got Foyer to chill and meet up babes to chit chat/do ass.
The foyer is one of the main happening place in Sunway..Gosh so damn miss sitting there!
Toilet oso so damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn much better than I***!
Library is super duper huge (2 story)
Cafeteria, everyday so happening! so much of activities (photo shoot,contest,fair)
I miss SSD, got power studio where we spend our time dancing / prac drama & fusbal!!
Better computer facilities
The lift are even better..don't have to wait darn long!
Lotsa foreign students can kap zai wei..
Food are even cheaper, standard price rm4, daily expenditure min rm4!
I simply just love the space,environment,facilities,people and MEMORIES!
I miss wearing my F.I.A tee =) so uber awesome!

gOsH..3 years only its okie..stay there for awhile
After getting that exp A4 paper i will experience tougher things
=)


No comments: