Nuffnang

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Artista

Wed night

Received a call from sian ho telling me about ice scweamms lol so excited..
I been craving ice scweamss lately hehe
So yeah Louise's relatives/uncles re opening a new ice cream shop named IsCream at Tropicana City Mall.
I was invited and went to give my support.
Sadly, i was so carried away enjoying ice cream till i didn't snap any pics.
I had double scoop ice cream.
Chocolate Retro and Chocolate Classic.
Both choco flavour with choco toppings till i forget its original taste.

I also wanted bad ass coffee but i m soo full~~
Can't stuff in anymore.
Well, instead bad ass we went

Artista

Its a decision made by them, i just follow the crowd lol.
Around 10 -15 of us went to listen live band and booze.
I met new faces yet i forget a few of their name.
I even saw one of my church friend and uni friend chilling there.

I love kilkenny too smooth..
Geeze lately have been indulging diff kind of beers.
I want hoegarden and corona =)

This group is good...
I cheered for them alot.
It was Joe's friend

The dude in red hoodie..
His rap is gooood~~~
enjoyed it..
I love rap tho since teen.

Me & Shermaine

With the twins
Sherman & Shermaine

Sian ho
Thanks for your invitation.
It was fun.

Ohh i m in ipoh now..
Touched down hours ago.
1st time driving for such long distance and my daddy say i am a goood driver, just like him,its in the genes haha =)
But he more pro.

FYI i am homesick, i am missing my doggies.. I really should bring Guido & Ginger.
Now i really miss them!
Shall pray for those who re ill and may lord heal them.

No comments: