Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crabbing

Regarding the previous post that i am out for dinner so yeah...

Come On Lets Gooo Crabbing..

We Went Crabbing instead of Clubbing =)

It was supposed to be last week's plan, after badminton then we supposed to go crabbing.
But, last min i have to cancel the plan which falls on tue cuz i have to work.
They are so good that they ask me to decide the date again and based on my schedule so kind of them =) so yeah i picked a date.

Tue night.
So here we are at Siu Siu Restaurant, Taman Seputeh.

Here we are..
mei yee,gin siong,pei yee,shuobo and gen =)

hehe lamp post between this lovely couple
Alan & Mei Yee

The empty chair to tag mell..
She ffk us ='(
Its kay still got next time..
She will miss the awesome food tonight.

Camm without meee..

He loves to hide behind me,
Its kay i look good tho haha
Ohh our new hairstyle..

Alan with lao pan style..
haha i say look like lao pan liang.. didnt know refers to women.
So for guys means lao pan only..
China failed.

Gs with nerdy boy look.
His hair failed him so not so nerdy lol

Coconut sunnies..
Inspired by gaga.

Had my refreshing coconut yumms..

This is awesome!!
Salted egg yolk crab.
U can see the egg yolk so huge and nice.
This is sooo awesome
Rm78
long beans tau fu
I didnt try it until everything was almost finishing
Cuz i am still enjoying my crab and prawn =)

Vege good for health..

Asam fish
Not bad too..
Love it.

This is AwEsOmE!!
Omgosh the curry tiger prawn so meaty and juicy yet sooo nice..
&
they got glass noodles and curry to dip with the bread.
I tell you omgoshhh.. lol

Fried bun

This is the tiger prawn
nice niceeeeeeee =)

Oh well ate till we re sooo fulll~~
&
We flew all the way to midvalley
to watch Pirana
Sadly we re late and only front seats available =(
So we went home instead.
Its been a while since i watch gory and scary movies.
I guess i can't take scary scenes anymore.
I use to watch ghost movies and vampire movies since i was 6 years old while sleeping over my cousins place.
I was that brave but not anymore haha

Gonna sleep soon =)
&
Tomorrow will be a goood day


No comments: