Nuffnang

Friday, September 24, 2010

Exotic Yet Tame


Hello =)

Since when i last blogged? I kinda forgot to keep updating u peeps was pretty busy lately and my 3rd semester is starting again.

Too much of happenings. Till its like a flashback of time from now. Emotions include too.
Which i m pretty sick lately.


This 7 weeks its, So gonna be fun i guess from designing shoes to posters.
Fyi: i freakin dislike 2 of my creative,innovative & tech and marketing challenge lecturers.

1 is super bias goshhh!! self praising her experiences and 5 digit income over n over n overrr again..deng~~ go la work for petroleum industry back. Hear till sien wei.

1 super dupper bimbo and she talks like one and look like one and she loves to act cute in class..

gahhhh~~

6 more weeks chill..
Rawr~~ Can't be tamed huh?
I m loving this creature.
It gave me lots of inspiration for my project.
Loving the texture,color and beauty of snake skin

U might feel disgusted but please they are harmless. Unless u seems like a threat.

Models must be daring



Its everything that u can create from top to toe including lingerie.

Kinda like the skirt.
Kay i heard enough that people say prints may make u look mature of what so ever.
But its just a pattern just that it has a more exotic feel.

Look at the snake head.
Love it.
The shape of it..





pretty exotic huh?

Well gonna get busy now =)
Pretty lotsa stuff to do tho.

I don't trust people easily and wouldn't put high expectations, prefer to do it myself,will see how it goes.


No comments: