Nuffnang

Monday, September 6, 2010

Flashback



Hey my blog is not dead after a week without any post..
Too much of randomness and spontaneousity that happened this week..
It was awesome~~

So yeah.. I didn't want to cut my hair because i love the length its too long until i kinda miss it..
Well booo yeah i love it now =)
I thought my hair colour was too bright but its okay i kinda love it now..
My hairstylist is soo super awesome if not i wouldnt be her loyal customer for 7 years at Thomas & Guys.

SO yeah piccies below are all of random dates and random outings.

Cut shorter length, full hair dye and layered my fringe on fri..
I should get a curler =)
I love my bros sunnies
So awesomely coolies..

Sat night =)
Missing all the times last year that we chillex and booze on weekends.
Its fun tho reminiscing such memories
so thats why we encore somemore..
Wei will be leaving to UK on 22th september for studies at Cardiff..
So gonna miss all my yc moments with her
so much of TCSS and epicness of us =)

Hehe she & kido cut,dye,wash,blow and style at Thomas & Guys.
Intro them =)
Both of them likess it..coolies..

=)

Had our supper at sakae's owhh it open till 12.30am on weekends..
Its my 2nd time eating sushi for that week.
I can tell u i eat jap almost every week at least twice a week..
&
I am never bored.
I love jap so much, i can make sushi just that i am lazy gahh..
My cooking skills re dying, i feel like preparing a meal for special someone =P

Wei wei /
Gen wana present..
All time fashionista chick that is the best among all with the style of vintage and freestyle from my hoood is MS TWW...
She will feel so honored
Don't cry wei =) hehe

Present lifeless and all time woman who is packed with artsey fartsy walks of life present gen gen..
LOL

Next~~ umm its friday night..
Yeah we yc 1st and lotsa TCSS before we head over to TTDI plaza, eckywoobee..
Sounds like eckyboobie lol..
If u know that place u know whats happening lols

gen & kido
camm after murnis and heading to eckyboobiee..

stoner, love it~~

kawaiii ee noooh?

the 3 musketeers =)

So yeah we re in eckyboobiee..
Its a sports cafe, they serve energy drinks that made all of us so hyper yeahh =)

Meeting my friends who were being intro by ah gie during cny yet he didnt turn up..
above: ezmir, sian ho, zetty & leon
bottom : lynn,ngai hong and ian

Its supposed to be a lil farewell for ezmir again.. he is leaving to india to study medicine.
Hope he doesnt eat capati only there is nasi kandar yeahh~~

Sian ho above the ladies
Gen & Zetty

Gen, wei wei, kido and ezmir..

NEXT~~ its medeka eve supposed to fly up to uphill to watch fire works yet failed cause we got the wrong bobby lolx..

I am a safe driver

lol.. didnt know he took that shot

Hehehe =)

KLcC

NEXT~~Sleepover at wei's since we yc at sun night and mon morning we re heading to KL shoppink ~~
Me & Wei were heading to KL sungai wang and ho cheng yuen to do a lil shoppink since i am freee =)
Somehow i am feeling like a grandmother walked and shopp for hoursss feeling so tired de..
I am not like that last time..
Maybe lack of sleep.

Had my korean noodle

After a long day..jamming back from KL
Aww we last min planned to drop by at ninja joes
OMGawd this porky burger never fails me..
sooo yummylicious and super satisfying
My all time fav black pepper =)

Through my expression u will know how awesome finger licking it is..
Its rm 5.50 for a mini burger but its goood..
Ohh i m craving for mcd spicy chicken burger

She's cutee from the very 1st time i met her in cheryl's house..
Kinda akward cause she talks to you only when you talk to her 1st
haha you see after all the yc's soo much of TCSS and its soo awesome to spend time with her
Especially TCSS, singing rude boy by rihana in malay version damn high gei wei..

Pic of the day..
Before she leave, i am soo gonna occupy her with more "creating memories process" wth?? lol
Hahha we re gonna bring our doggies out tomorrow at desa park, yikes
soo gonna be funnn
I hope my notty boy and baby girl behave wei..
& there are upcoming highness on 16th & 17th..

This is like a Flashback~~ This is like a Dreammm~~
-Calvin Harris-

You know what? I don't know how it feels like to have a holiday for the previous weeks but now i shall enjoy while it last till i am starting uni and extra heftiness again..


Tataz..Going off to crabbie night with uni friends weheeeeeeeee...

No comments: