Nuffnang

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Babes


Bonjour

What a beautiful day out on fri..
Since it was public holiday, we had planned to hang out a week ago,
Babes including me re sooo super busy with our schedule.
So yeah supposed to arrived at Midval at 11am.
I woke up ap at 10.15am texted tanya upon confirmation,
So super sleepy and i was dreading to wake up.
Showered and all the girly stuff and off i go.
Reach at 11.50am, so lucky to find a parking at Gardens within minutes.
Other babes re complaining that they couldn't find parking.

Well, we lunchie at Sushi Zanmai for 3 hours, pitty those who are waiting outside.
Its okay we're waiting for Shenay & Lianne to arrive =)
Gosh i love the usual times where we gossips, update each other, talking about the boys, crush & lots more..

Shall do this more often babe =P

Me & my cutie lianne

meeee =)

My darling mun mun & nay nay~~
Gosh i think nay lost weight.. her checks not as chubby like last time de..
Nvm i still love her tho..

Babe babe tanya, lianne & gen gen =)

Off we leave the place with lotsa sushi in our tummies, Gosh i love jap and i just ate jap the day before with ah gie..
Hehe he don't want to make decision where to eat, so i pranked him on my way to puchong telling him that we shall drop by my house for lunch.
Haha his reaction think that i am so serious LOL
No larh, we went to kai zen instead.
I miss eating jap there.
I don't mind eating jap every week =) hehehe

Paid the bills & camm =)

Owh mun mun
so hapieee for her *winks*
Ohh i love my outfit for the day =)
Pink leopard prints from H&M, its the 1st time wearing it bought it like 8 months ago from HK, luckily mum told me to cut the tag before leaving the house lol
&
My body con skirt from Topshop

Babe i miss being in the same class with YOU,
Even though we are near but yet so far.
She's in metro.
I wish i am in Taylors!

Owh my darling nay nay in Monash..
I hope she will hunt down some cute guys hehe

Ah babe, change my mind i dont want hamster de..
I prefer tortoise
Lately i got a good chat with her about *secret*
She's RIGHT!

Last pic of my babes before we go shoppink =)
Yea Nay got her flats & Lianne got her tees & later on i got my platform! <3
Oh guess what? after they left, I kinda hesitated to leave at 4.30pm because i know its jam and i rather shop awhile while waiting for my friend to catch a movie, Grown Ups..
Super Hilarious~~
Laugh soo loud wei, oops cant help it haha..

My darlings
forever & always
G.E.T.L.C.L.S
but lee wen & ee lain not present ='(
Miss catching up with them
Gosh my babes & 9091 gave me the most enjoyable moments in my college life.
I miss those times wei~~
<3>
&
I will not stop expressing it hehe
Its been fated in life to meet them and i'm so Glad.
Distance re killing me, miss uuuuu~~

Fyi: Sometimes guys re such a coward! No guts to do so..

I hate it when i'm in this situation, i'm losing all my senses, not only me, girls tend to splurge when they are stressed or unhappy or wtv buying all sort of unnecessary things.
Splurge just to make themselves happy just for that moment, but back to reality, splurging doesn't change a thing and continue the same cycle repeatedly.
If i continue to do it, good luck! no more savings! I'm so gonna burn my visa & mastercard.
No more applying cards.

Picture Of The Day

Kawaii~~
Love it to bits~~

No comments: