Nuffnang

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Freakin relaxed after my pulau babi besar holls...yeah no joke dat island really named lik dat its a private island we're de only ppl stayin in de resort on 2nd day of trip hehe super super fun n aiyo wads wth me wei climb de rocks n logs also kena blister and cuts. Need to do stretching exercise before any activities de. Went snorkling and sun tanning feels better nw even tanning... two skin tone colour previously wasnt visible anymore. Activities done: Snorkeling, Volleyball, Fishing, Island hopping (pulau harimau,pulau tengah,pulau merising, pulau rawa n .....), Sun bathing, Pickin Sea shells, n .....
I love the ocean.

I love the breeze.
I love de speed boat.

I love the clear water.

I love watchin sunset.

I love sun bathing.

I love nature.
I love swimmin.

I love de ocean waves.

I love island hopping.
I love snorkeling.

I love corals.

I love de scenery.
Tottaly CHILLEX spendin a tottaly super relaxed vacation,would rather skip coll for 3 days just for tat. Its okie le no regrets.
100% STRESS-FREE!

Its better then shishain,smokin n clubbin hahha...i dun smoke k...oni tried shisha n club nia
Retired life so gonna stay such place wei.
Took a 1hr nap there on de last day after breakfast n before i leave de island . Super dupper nice!!! Nicest nap ever..

water so clear can c fishhy..

Me n sonia


Only us

lovin it

wad a beauty? i mean de nature...


Hung,Sonia,Gen n Tania


Watch sunset wth sonia n hung...



goin green!

Wondering how huge gigantic rocks re formed? God's awesomeness..

climbed on de rocks 4 such beautiful view.

growin older...

My attitude pose,such graceful feelin is unforgetable.

No comments: