Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OMG!!
How hopeless my mandarin could b?
My cantonese stil boleh tahan abit, thx 2 my grandma...
Was chatting wth wen wen, OMG we were talkin abt dance subaru n de actress

Gen:

wen i can imagine 1 dy u wil b a balletrina actress
wahhh so pweety n can dance
so syok
i wil b ur num 1 fan


Wen:

haha..you so so cute la..!
=D
don't think so..you can act la!
i will you num1 fan also..
haha


Gen:

hahahaha yea wana b actress but no hope,aint tall haha, n msia entertainment industry aint fantastic...

Wen:

darling a good actress no need height k..
skill..
you and john mok!
today he damn funny wei in the car..

laugh til drop!


Gen:

omg!! LOL!!
me n john mok wah liao
can do comedy ad
laugh until omg 1
our mr bean 2nd version


Wen:

hahahaa
MR and MRS SIAO...
yours' no need to act..ad very funny!

Gen:

yeah yeah i wil act lik hopeless chinese ppl speakin mandarin
omg cant belif i m dat suck in mand i m chinese wei

my chinese so sat pai...

Wen:

It's normal darling...hahahaa


OMG me n john mok do drama...sure total omg comedy...darn lik his facial expressions...hoe yao feeling~~~

Lol peeps u can watch our drama at GG.com...hahahahahhah

john mokkk! obiangness...

obiangnesss~~~ 4 constantine drama...
im d king,wen my princessy...

No comments: