Nuffnang

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Oopsy its july de... wa 7 months passed so fast. Aihhh...

gonna update abt my genting trip 9091 and G.E.T.L.C.L.S

Lately been sleepin late,wakin up late and my panda eyes re getting visible...ugly!!!

Now 3.19am stil bloggin... arrived home at 12am after Ballet frm 1.30pm-5.15pm den Dance prac 4 MOS comp 6-9pm. N flexy really helps me 2 dance better n omg split too much today till ass sprain hahaha..

my 1st 180 degree side split aso kena ass sprain NO JOKE! it improves my splits perfectly! 2nd time kena ass sprain... ouch wei...

MOS dance comp is this commin fri n only 7 crews are IN.. we're one of em our crew DREAMIX..
support..support yea...

Join tat for experience and juz wana have FUN dancin n performin it feeeeeeeeelssssss WOAH!

Gonna hve prac every single day! must hav confidence!

K stop ere n sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! snoooooze!!!

No comments: