Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How does it feel if you re so goona feel dat u re losing someone important n special in ur life again? It hurts to bits and felt completely useless...only by praying.

Its been 3 months++ losing some one dat i really love, it hurts to see someone dying day by day and de feeling of it is tottaly bitter. Til the very end of someone day i am stil nt letting go and stil wana feel the touch of someone hand...Wil never foget the moment i used to kiss and tell her i love her..Felt useless, don't even know hw to save someone life. I'm so tottaly scared of death. After that week, my coll life,routines,assignments,everythin is back again...every end of the day felt real tired and restless to keep myslf strong each day and act as if nothing really happened. Back in coll lucky no1 knew wad really happen, only among themselves and they didnt question me anytin. Felt relieved.. Its real tiring,felt lik breaking down most of the times...cant believe i really suck those up and move on that quick. Thx 2 gen superwomaness...
It hurts to see my baby in pain, cant bear to think of any other things just felt really worried... experienced real bad memories before. My baby is apart of our family.. Came back home and found that my baby is there it makes me felt WTHHHHHHHHHH?? Lucky its stil alive,in a critical condition and were sent to the vet by my mum in the afternoon.Now my whole family felt so disturbed over my baby's condition.
Aint gonna lose her...love her 2 bits...my baby girl...
My Most Fav pic...super kawaii...

u will be always be my baby...


super smart look..goin 4 speed dating at doglover.com

my baby bear...*winkies*

baby bear *RAWRR* actually its *YAWNING*

BABY GIRL DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE...

BABY COME BACK TO ME..

No comments: