Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Unfinish business...

N its a never ending business...input is loading more n more den output. N de cost of production for output is declining frm max value to min value...In my long run production,my inputs are variable factors. Therefore, my output is decling due shortage of time that is always constant compare to surpluss. Besides that,lack of labour usage... for goodness sake i only hav one pair of hands..My supply curve wil shift inwards due to the lack of efforts and superwomaness...the demand curve wil shift outwards and it wil cause also cause disequilibrium.

This problem occur its because:

  • shortage of time
  • never ending supply of workload
  • no consistency
  • too much of gen's free market
  • no planned market economy in gen
  • lack of determination
  • lack of superwomaness...
  • lack of labour usage
  • wages not fixxed.. sometimes shortage,sometimes surpluss
  • not much of labour-time-off (holidays)
  • not much of personal time or personal grooming LOL!!!
  • too much stress and pressure...damn...

The upcoming supply of tasks given:

  • Drama english presentation which carries 20% of course work..and i'm plyin de pricess role..omg my princessy dress fits me omg mann damn...=) Date: 25/7
  • Business communication presentation which is damn important..and i m gonna promote make up products using my marketing strategy to win buyers hearty...damn lik de topic. Dateline: 29/7. Peeps support ur BC class rep(me) ya..
  • Econs project omg mannnnnnnn gotta kick my ass real hard. C'mon i can do it... next fri (30/7)ned 2 submit ad. N i ned 2 work real hard as grp leader man...
  • N omg next fri i gt econs topic test 2...pom poms up go go go...
  • N my finals are on 12,13,14 august which is 20 days frm nw on!!! SHIITT BIG BIG WEI...
  • N i ned 2 teach so many ballet classes which clashes my time 2 study 4 exam too... SHITT HUGE HUGE WEI...
  • I ned to plan for my Godma's surprise 4 her bdy...

GOD bless and blast me wei...

so coolies...

No comments: