Nuffnang

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I hereby, Genevieve Marie officially launch

http://graziavor.blogspot.com/

Finally, making my blogshop or my dream became reality.

I had always wanted to expose myself in the business field since i will be majoring in business management.

Its my first path way to my career. There are more big businesses in my mind, its my dream to diversify more business concept. It is private and confidential. I been living with my dream for years. I had to achieve my goals with so much hard work and blessings.

As a business women, what my Godma had taught me was it all depend on 3 features:

YOUR MOUTH
YOUR FACE
&
YOUR INTELLIGENCE

Godma told me 2 years back and i still remember.

There are two women in my life that inspired me

The first was a mogul it was KIMORA LEE SIMONS,

The second was My Beloved Godma.

These two women inspire me to built my career, since their business concept are quite similar in fashion world, marketing fashion and all women's product.

There is this relative of mine, Uncle Ben, my aunt's husband from UK told me in business u gotta stay up strong no matter how many failures you come across. Its still the beginning.

Now my journey has begun, i m learning it step by step.

Hopefully, the Lord will be with me through my future and career. Bless me dear lord.

No comments: