Nuffnang

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Recently, i just logged into my friendster account. I abandoned that account for years since i had facebook which is the newest friendster and its so much better than friendster...

Looking at the pics uploaded reminds me of this guy who vandalize his table during form 3 at penang boys school, just to proved that he is so into me haha...he was being caught by his discipline teacher. LoL puppy love.. ><" i remembered he was there for me all the time during my hardships in form 3. Well its a LDR,definitely wouldn't work.

blazing with flames on his table lol..
He is very artistic and he do hve the art talent,currently he is studying in LimKokWing now.

Its a piece of art work by him.


Lastly look at this piggy buttocks displayed in my friendster..interesting haha

That is all for now...

Good night.

No comments: