Nuffnang

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weheeee~~~Finally its my 100th post.
Since, september 08 - october 09.

Its been a year i been blogging. I didn't update my blog regularly but recently only. Reading back the past was nostalgic so many happenings and thoughts that i have posted. I only blog about happy happenings and stuff . Blogging about Emo or sadness is so not me. I don't want to remind myself about those sadness,its the past, i will just move on, be happy and look at the bright side. Yet, ups and downs really helped me to be a better person and stay strong. Its impossible that a person could go through ONLY happiness, no hardships, no boundaries, no failures. Life would be meaningless without mistakes you couldn't progress anyway.

I have to juggle everything on my own. Its my life its my future i decide where i stand and where i want to be. Life is like a roller coaster with different speed (slow and fast) and rails which has (UPs and DOWNs). Hold on tight. If you're scared u're not alone. God my saviour will be watching after me.

I like the word optimist.
Being an optimist does benefit in a person's life. Its a healthier mind and soul.

The beautiful memories that i been blogging will remain in gervazesh.blogspot. forever. Past 10 yrs or more i will still blog. Its a memory that how i been through my teenage life and everything.

No comments: