Nuffnang

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh gen, you're really in a deep shit hole now. I got seriously no time to mess with. I can feel the stress,frustrations,allergies and etc will hit me hard soon. I have a list to do within this two weeks and i seriously must finish it before the due.

  1. Personal Narrative Essay regarding my most memorable experiences in my life. (500 words) I know what to write =) awwww those sweet beautiful memories with my rally 07 within 6 months. Oh kay, just write that its sufficient for 500 words. Due on 23 oct.
  2. Maths statistics assignment, so far completed 9/62 quest = 53 quest to complete!!
  3. Maths exam on 26 oct.
  4. Book Review Report assignment Due : 27 oct.
  5. Econs Presentation regarding unemployment in Malaysia within 20 years. Lots of fuhreakin research to do.
  6. Eng Assignment 30 pg research. Topic: Back to 80's fashion & Beijing Olympics 2008. Due : 30 oct.
  7. Eng exam regarding the Book Review Report. 3 nov
  8. Superwomaness where are you? Geeze my finals in 5 more weeks i need to STUDY!!
  9. I got only a month to brush up my little girls on their ballet syllabus. The dance i haven't teach. I could feel the pressure, not enough time.
  10. I can't wait for my AAR concert and my photo shoot.
  11. I have to do planing, my beloved darlings birthday is soon and gotta shoppink for pressies.
  12. Time managements are crucial right now! I have to schedule my time.
5 more weeks to end my FIA course
5 more weeks to be a pre-u student lol!!
5 more weeks to cherish our coll memories wth babes n dudes
5 more weeks to endure all these hectic schedule
5 more weeks to be with "GETLCLS & 9091"

OOoooppsssYy....

5 more weeks to FINALS!

No comments: