Nuffnang

Friday, October 30, 2009

Ooopsy sorry for the late update, i was seriously buzy and stressed like hell and you don't even know how i really gone through such pathetic moments. Well, i am quite an optimistic person at times. I know its life, no hardships life is completely meaningless. That is why i forget things easily and move on quickly.
Well,this week i had many happenings. After my maths exam, i couldn't believe i stoned for less than 10 minutes listening to a news regarding the sudden death of my college mate. I wasn't really close to him but i know he existed in the class, we ate lunch together, and chatted during 1st sem. The cause of death wasn't verified by the police. But, he was healthy and quite smart in his own ways. Most of us stoned, and weep over his death. Things can happen all of a sudden, you wouldn't know what will happen tomorrow.

That is why i learned to appreciate things around me better. Express the feeling of love and really appreciate the deeds they have done for you. Love them for who they really are, as the love will be eternal. No matter how much of ups and downs u been through with that person, eventually you will forget the sadness, pain and anger because love takes place in ur heart. The deeds that has done for you is out of love. Its your destiny to be loved or love someone, its been fated in your life.

"Telling someone you love them comes from the heart. The place that made you love them from the start"

-gen-

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
Bible
~I Corinthians 13:4-8~

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
~Peter Ustinov~
(April 16, 1921 – March 28, 2004)
British actor, writer and filmmaker, director, stage designer, screenwriter, comedian,
humorist, columnist, radio broadcaster and television presenter, noted wit and raconteur.

What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.
~
Pearl Bailey~
(March 29, 1918 – August 17, 1990)


American singer and actress

*I LOVE THIS QUOTE* * I AGREE*

Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable.
~ Bruce Lee ~
(November 27, 1940 – July 20, 1973)
Born in San Francisco, a martial artist, philosopher, instructor,actor.
There are four deaths that happened this year.

I lost my beloved grandmother, battling against cancer was the toughest time for her. Observing her getting weaker and weaker each day, torn my heart into pieces. I do wish i could lift of that pain. I couldn't do much yet observe. I miss her so much, her voices are still in my mind and i remembered clearly what she told me. Weeping on her funeral day and enduring that whole month was toughest. Too much of emotions, too much of depression in me yet i m keeping it silence and going through my daily college life.

2nd was my maths/class teacher, Cik Chai from my secondary school, SMK USJ 12. I notice she was ill most of the time due to pneumonia, her condition could be vulnerable to viruses.

3rd was my babe's friend due to car tragedy.

4th was my college mate.

I'm feeling so insecure now, don't know who i could seek for during my hard times even there are plenty of babes,darlings,true friends around me, or at times i would want someone to be there for me always by my side sharing every single day in my life. I used to have one, but now gone. Anyways, i am also a person that keeps lots of stuff in me, and eventually i will forget somehow.

Let the bygone be bygone,open your eyes and your heart and learn to appreciate and love people around you.

No comments: