Nuffnang

Monday, December 28, 2009


Finally I'm Graduated from FIA.
No regrets taking this course.
I'm loving every single experiences i gain through foundation.

Pictures yo~~
Foundation In Arts.
Inaugural Graduation Ceremony.
Graduating Class of Jan Intake 09.
Spot my name..

Entered coll with my outfit,before wearing the robe,a polka dot dress inside and cardigan.

Tadaa~~

My robe and my scroll..
In order to make myslf look smarter with a collar, i wore a formal long sleeve on top of my dress.. so smart right lol. Its so hot inside. Sweating..

So official right?
candid shot.
formal shot. So stylo wei.

with our parents

ee lain,lee wen,gen and tanya before the ceremony
my hair colour so goldish in this shot
spot my mentos and lip gloss LOL
my first two friends in FIA
shiling and alvina
sea lion

adrian and me
my mum.
Thanks mum for coming.
My babes asked lol gen ur mum is wearing ur shoe, yup yup we share shoes. Cuz same size.

Ms shanti, my maths lecturer.
professor of FIA
9091 & GETLCLS
with poses

Babes with Ms shanti. Lianne is still with her kangaroo.
Us with the girls..
Our gang..everything is over but our friendship shall not end.
U guys will always be my babes and dudes.
Forever 9091 & GETLCLS.

finally graduated.

Now i m so frustrating for 2010 resolution and my degree program.
What i want? What i Love? What is my future? Where will i be? Who inspired me? Which industry i want to be in?

This quest leads to frustrations.
Headache now!!

No comments: