Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Plaza Dance Academy Party
29/11/09

Well, its our first party held by our dance academy.
Activities & performances were conducted.
Activities : arts & craft, cupcakes deco, & face/body painting/hair glitters
Performances: Ballet from advance 1 and intermediate,tap,hip hop, and modern


Aww darling mun mun we been dancing ballet for ages in the same academy and didn't know we were fated to be college babe babes =)

Its a small world after all.
Decorating their cupcakes
Ballet mates/grade 1
cupcakess deco by lil kids,very creative & colourful

I love colours =)
Ballet shoes and Butterfly
deco by teacher genevieve

I took part in the competition and i won a prize hehe ^^
Makan time..
lee shi min
intermediate
performed ballet with them


primary girls
latisha,norlaila,shi min and kaeshwita

body art
hair glitters
cheese =)

-the end-

After browsing and uploading pictures in my blogspot.
I do really miss dancing with my closest ballet mates.
I realise as we grew older many of my ballet mates left and our group eventually shrinked. Only left Gen,Eevon,Susan,Stephanie and Alexandra

I really miss them so much, flash back of memories remind me how much i had fun dancing and acting crazily in class that makes me feel so nutss.

Our mambo performance instead of ballet dance
Year 2009
Date: 7/6/09
Rehearsal
After our performance
Genevonzhen
smile on our faces
Our amy's hairdo
Ms Lay Pheng
Ee Von =)
sweet memories
pose~~

ballet shoes
spot mine

stretching
I miss my right leg split!
My splits are useless now, i can't bare the pain anymore. Can't perfect my split anymore. I'm just so upset when i couldn't show my girls how to do it, yet with my instructions. Its permanently injured. And it take ages to recover or maybe not. U may not understand it, cuz its my butt spine that tore badly a few times that u ppl might never experience it.
Yet i m not giving up =)
One happy ballet mates

<3

No comments: