Nuffnang

Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally, my finals are over for the past two weeks and yes i been enjoying my "chillexing" moments by myself, college ppl "9091" & *GETLCLS*,party ppl, awesome foursome, & lotsa lotsa..

I'm feeling lazy to blog i don't know which event/happenings should i blog first. Too much happenings and lazy to bring my cam everywhere. Shall keep it private not too much of exposure.

Since my hectic life/college is over and kinda mellow down my craziness/stress/frustrations/sleepless nights I had so much more time by myself now =) But frustrations are not over, i need to plan and schedule next year university,activities & (never ending unfinished business) .... goshhhhh its killing me, thinking of it it kills me with headache.

I shall do my research now =)

No comments: