Nuffnang

Friday, December 25, 2009

Ho Ho Ho~~ Gen would love to wish everyone Merry Christmas..

As usual december, full of plans/outings/parties & chillexin moments.

Feeling really lazy to update. Couldn't find the perfect time.

Life could be so complicated as i grew older. And every year as i blew candles, a year pass through so quickly. After Christmas its New Year then a new year starts with new resolutions.
Finally, I'm graduated, no more college and lets say hello to "University".

Definitely, this challenge would be tougher one to achieve greater expectation like
"first class business management degree holder"
Woah if i had that tittle, there would be greater chances to be employed. That is why, when degree started i had to really put that extra effort, no more slacking and last minute work.

Thinking of it gives me extra pressure to face the future, didn't want it to be so complicated and frustrating but some how my mind has that mindset that i have to do this n that & putting my hands on everything.

I'm still thinking weather to start my lancaster business management degree prog on Jan or March. In my mind, i always wanted to start at march because i need time to think what i really want, survey other courses besides what lancaster has offered, work to get experience as a part of my internship (fyi: Nt sales girl, it might be in a company employed as admin staff or anything) Meanwhile, I'm still searching for a job. But i have to put my other schedule such as (teaching ballet,flea market,marketing edu prog) into consideration.

Guess, i had to mellow down all unnecessary activities. And be a full time student. Think of a bigger picture in life.

Things had changed as it comes along my way.

Thats about it.

Merry Christmas, May all of u have a blessed year ahead.

*cheers*




No comments: