Nuffnang

Monday, December 14, 2009


KEEPING THE FIA-IANS SPIRITS UP

Well, 5 more hours for GRADUATION. Finally, i'm soon going to be graduated from FOUNDATION IN ARTS (F.I.A).

This pre-u course gave me a whole lot of experiences, knowledge, skills, team spirits, challenges, hectic moments till i broke down, basics, i can list down all night long but the most important is FRIENDSHIP!

I can't even think who else is gonna be my closest friend as a gang without
"9091" & *G.E.T.L.C.L.S*
My college life isn't that happening/humorous/crazy/fun/wtv u name it without them.
Its the second group of people that came across my life with so much happenings and such a remarkable memories in my college life.
We camwhore/laugh/joke/done lots of crazy acts/nonsense/eat/lepak/visitation/holidays/study/being there for each other during emotional moments.
This gang the 12 of us is one of the largest gang in F.I.A. My definition of gang isn't that gangster type. Its more to a "good gang" get it?

The best part in our friendship is that we never quarrel,cat fight,lashing out, showing attitude problems and what ever bitchy nonsense or dramatic scene. We love, understand and care for each other too well. Right babes?

I simply love my babes/darlings/my dearest.

shenayleewenliannetanyagenevieveeelaincarmen

*G.E.T.L.C.L.S* FOREVER~~

Combination of Babes & Dudes.


weijiegenevieveeelainsteveedmundleewencarmenjohnliannetanyaedmund

*college life would be meaningless without you guys*
*there are no words to express how much i really love and want to remain you guys in my university life that much since all of us will be chasing our future path ways separately*

Foundation in Arts tee shirts. Designed by Genevieve with the help of Hur Beng, committee members, & lecturers.

*i'll bring u sexy back*
Tanya,Carmen,Inder (used to be our so called lou kong) LOL, Shenay, Ee Lain and Lianne.


*Jan and March 09 intake*



Our JAN 09 Intake.
*KEEPING THE FIA-IANS SPIRITS UP*

I'm feeling really excited,nervous,overwhelmed,anxiety,mixed feeling about the graduation tomorrow.

No comments: