Nuffnang

Saturday, September 12, 2009

F.I.A. tee

Our 1st F.I.A theme day (APRIL 09)

The t-shirt project was under my responsibility given by ms shanti, since i am F.I.A's committeemember. This project gave me lots of pressure, its so gonna screw up if everyone doesn't like it. Lecturers and FIA students gonna wear it. Gotta design for jan,march,july and sept intake. Finally,through lots of designs,sketching and work efforts working with hur beng. Well,working with hur beng was lots of fun i will never forget the joke that i demanded and requested so many alterations till he feels that as if he is working for a real boss. Hahaha...with committee members agreement on the F.I.A's theme colour was red, set by gen,it gives the perception of "passion,energy,flames,hawwttness and perhaps love?"
The concept would be "simple and nice". Not too complicated.

Finally,the affirmation on the colour and design was ready to be printed into baby tee for girls and sizes for all and distributed during our 1st sem exam day. Pheww, all thanks to the committee member,my coll friends and people's perception. F.I.A's tee cost abt rm20 if i m not mistaken.

PICTURES~~~

mungennyalainwen

i love u carmen kong!

my shoes are red too..
gosh i m so fatt~~ last yr lol

i'll bring u sexy back..

inder n de girls
1
2
3
4
last pic hehe =)


No comments: