Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

*G.E.T.L.C.L.S*
"Performing Arts Performance"

Our skit was about friendship,how important friendship meant to us?

A friend is someone who fills our lives,with beauty, joy and grace.
And make the world we live in,a better and happier place.
No matter how much ups and downs we been trough we should learn to forgive and forget. Does it really worth letting go the beauty of friendship which is a once in a life time experience? I didn't appreciate friendship because friends just come and go and friends could be easily found. Not anymore, till i meet rally friends. Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family.Proverbs 18:24.

Friends are people who accept for who you are, dare you to be your true-self and wouldn't hesitate to lend you a helping hand. They would conjure and endure with you through ur pathway of life. Thus, making and learning mistakes to improve each other to be a better person in life.

A picture speaks a thousand of words. It helps to reminiscing the memories that we built together in a fast moving world. Those wonderful moments in our lives are captured as memories forever. Its my destiny and fate to meet such beautiful friendship that came into my world.
I'm glad.

Well, i did a slide show for our play and i nearly teared editing and compiling the pictures into a slide show. So full of emotions,its september and another two more months my course gonna finish. I'll be missing those moments being with GETLCLS & 9091. The song played was meaning full - shining friends. Mun oso felt touched watching the slide show. I will post it in fb.

*PICTURES*
GETLCLS

character role

chicks - ee lain,lianne,carmen,lee wen and tanya

cool dude - gen a.k.a george

calm and steady dude - shenay a.k.a shawn

shawn,carmen and george

wen love this cool pose yeah...
yo sup yo lianne my sweet heart
haha...si beh cool mann..

"Friendship poem"

If I were a friend I couldn’t let you down
I’d never let you fall or walk away from me with a frown

If I were a friend I would hold your hand
I would be with you always, I hope you understand

If I were a friend I would give you my all
And though it’s not much, I’ll be there when you call

If I were a friend I’d be in every memory too
When you laughed, when you cried, I’d be with you

I CAN be these things, it’s not impossible to be a friend
I CAN be your best and I’ll be here till the end


Babes quotes regarding how important friendship meant to u?

Quote tanya:

Great frens are like bras, they are always close to ur heart, supports u in everything that u do and comforts u in time of need...LOL!!!

Quote Gen:

Friendship is a network that no recharge,no roaming,no activation and no signal problems. Just make sure don't switch off ur heart.

No comments: