Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gen's
1st Saman letter...

Tempat kesalahan : "illegal parking" dekat sunway coll,tempat perindustrian.

Tarikh/Masa kesalahan : 8/9/09 , 11am

y this saman letter so obiang 1? didn't write how much am i supposed 2 pay oso. Guess its rm80 ? and de numbers and words are nt even clear. He used a low quality pen 2 write.Dunno wad crap, dun nid pay lo can save money.

Ish i know its de raya month mann...these ppl re craving for coffee money mann....where de hell u gonna park if all de legal parking re all full...de sunway coll parking oso full de de guard even barred the parking entrance. So i m kinde late 4 class d, dun wana waste time 2 find parkin cuz i noe its impossible den i park side parking de illegal 1 lor...dats y 1st time kena saman mann..

Wah last week i saw one nice legal parking mann de side gate entrance, i though i was so lucky...
was about to park my car den mana tau there are ashes there. Chinese ppl burned de paper money on de road side as a sign of respect 2 4 de ghost festival? if i m nt mistaken. Wen told me if u sweep away u need 2 say "sorry sorry,plz give way" 2 de ashes...ppl might tink this girl sot sot 1 besides talkin to de plant nw talkin 2 de ashes. *LOL* I was lik ish ish ish so wana take de broom to sweep aside... But i was thinking aih better nt later i gt bad luck,better save myslf. And i saw a few parking wth ashes in it...aihhh...De best part was,when i pass through that lane after class i saw some1 car park at de ashes spot. Tat fella must b a malay or indian. Nt so superstitious.

Dad, i know u re reading my blog, and i was shocked dat u highlighted my quotes,tittle,outtings,pictures,booze/club,friends and even facebook...my dad is stalking me online...hahaha
Clubbing is similar to ur "disco" times...nth dat bad jz ned 2 b aware of ur surroundings and friends,make sure u feel secure.

Lol,mummy fetch me 2 club at MOS wert...while she drop me off,my fren wei wei called,mum answered cuz i used mum's phone.

Wei wei: Gen where are u?lallala....ticket...lalalalal

Mummy: oh gen clubbing now...

Wei Wei: *speechless* ok thanks bye bye

I don't mind u reading my blog,just that my privacy had been restricted now. Cant blog of type wad ever i wana de. I know i just post abt my happenings only,and i don't want u to have de perception of me just havin fun lik a wild child and totally didn't study...those happenings just makes me 2 feel chillex. If i m over stressed my brain cant function well..

-Study hard,Party hard-?

Lol just pay my saman ticket,nxt time i wil go coll earlier 2 find parkin n pay dat rm2 bucks 4 dat coll parkin. Thx.

No comments: